Apply to Saint Paul
We invite you to begin our online application process and take your child's next step toward becoming a Knight. Throughout the process, we encourage you to contact our Admissions team if you have any questions or are in need of assistance.
Our online application includes the items listed below. An application will be considered complete and thus will be reviewed once all of the below items have been satisfied.
- Current grades and most recent full-year Report Card
- Student essay
- The name and contact information of a teacher, school administrator, member of the clergy, or coach who can serve as a reference for the application. Listed references will be sent a recommendation form to complete.
- Selection of an entrance exam date. Please note that all domestic student applicants for grades 7, 8, and 9 are required to take the entrance exam. The next exam date scheduled at Saint Paul is Wednesday, February 22nd at 8:30am. To register, please select a date on the online application. Students who apply after February 22nd will have the ability to sign up for additional testing dates TBD.
- Students applying for grades 10-12 will be required to interview with the Director of Enrollment and the Director of School Counseling. The Admissions Team will contact you for scheduling once the online application has been submitted.
- IEP and/or 504 Plan documentation submitted with the application if applicable
- A current discipline report when applicable.
- Please note there is an application fee of $65, which includes the Entrance Exam fee.