At Saint Paul Diocesan Jr/Sr High School, our diverse community is home to students from all around the world! We have been fortunate to attract students from such countries as Brazil, China, Columbia, Italy, Jamaica, South Korea, Turkey and Vietnam to name a few. We are proud of the fact that our International Students have participated and enhanced all facets of our community, including but not limited to class discussions, sports, the performing arts, clubs and so much more. We strive and take pride that once our International Students have been a part of our community, they no longer feel like an International Student, but more as part of our school family.
International applicants must complete the International application. In addition to the application, the following application requirements will need to be uploaded:
- TOEFL/IELTS Score Report
- Translated School Transcripts (Current Year & Previous Year)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (from a math and English teacher)
- Copy of the Student's Passport with Photo and Data
- Health Record Completed by a Physician with Immunization Records and a Physical Exam
- A Zoom/Skype interview with the Student will be part of the Admissions Review Process.
2021-2022 International Tuition
The Catholic Schools Office (CSO) has set the annual International tuition cost for the 2021-2022 academic year at $15,660.
If you are an International Agency looking to collaborate with Saint Paul, please contact our International Student Director, Marcus Watson. If you are an International Agency and have admission-related questions, please contact our Director of Enrollment, Paul May. We look forward to assisting you!